Public SafetyProvide a family-friendly, safe and healthy environment.
We take safety very seriously
The Fair’s mission is to celebrate Carbon County’s rich agricultural heritage by providing a quality environment to further education and to offer entertainment appropriate for all ages.
We take safety very seriously and strive to provide a family-friendly, safe and healthy environment. This being said, the Carbon County Fair Board has appointed Dennis Reabold as the Carbon County Fair Safety Officer.
The Carbon County Fair reserves the right to search all bags, backpacks, coolers, purses, containers, etc. upon entry to the fair. Refusal to comply will result in denied entry.
Please note that as a patron, the following rules and regulations apply:
- No pets permitted, service animals only.
- No weapons, alcohol, non-prescribed drugs, coolers, including outside food and/or beverages, remote control items, including drones, etc., or fireworks allowed on the fairgrounds.
The following actions are not permitted:
- Disruptive behavior or unlawful acts;
- Solicitation, distribution or selling of product outside of a contracted booth;
- Scalping or re-sale of tickets
- Any action deemed inappropriate by the Carbon County Fair.
Prohibited items must be immediately returned to guests’ vehicle. Any illegal items will be turned over to the police department.