Premium Book Locationslocations you can find our book
Do you have a special talent? Did you want to enter a display or animal at the Carbon County Fair but didn’t know how? Pick up a premium guide book for rules, regulations, and entry forms.
Premium books with entry forms are available at the following locations:
- Ag Industrial (Mantzville)
- Bailey Building Supplies (New Ringgold)
- Beltzville Beverage (Trachsville)
- Dimmick Memorial Library (Jim Thorpe)
- Farm Service Agency (Route 209, Lehighton)
- Fast Fill Mobil (Lehighton)
- Hazle Park Meats & Groceries (Albrightsville)
- Jim Thorpe Train Station (Jim Thorpe)
- Lansford Borough Office (Lansford)
- Marzen’s Feed & Hardware (Lehighton)
- Nesquehoning True Value (Nesquehoning)
- Palmerton Borough Hall (Palmerton)
- Palmerton Library (Palmerton)
- Penn State-Carbon County Extension (529 Lentz Trail, Jim Thorpe)
- Rep. Doyle Heffley’s Office (Weissport & Albrightsville)
- Summit Hill Borough Office (Summit Hill)
- The Quilted Crow (Palmerton)
The fair uses a computer program to:
- control and manage the entry information
- prepare entry forms and tags
- process the judging results for payment of the premiums
All requested information on the entry forms must be provided for complete fair record keeping as well as preparation of the livestock show books. Please furnish telephone number or email address in the event you need to be contacted for clarification of information. All entries must be pre-registered by using the entry forms found in the fair premium book. Livestock, Still Exhibits, and 4-H entry forms must be postmarked by July 19th. Your entry tags will be waiting for you when you bring your items to the fair on Sunday, Aug 8, 2021.
We are looking for your participation to enter the competitive exhibits at the Carbon County Fair. It’s fun, it’s easy, and it may be profitable. There is something for everyone to exhibit.
We have the following categories listed in our premium book
Premium money and ribbons are given in all categories, Just fill out the entry form located in the middle of the premium book. Mail the form and your entry fee (check) to the address indicated. 4-H exhibits, youth exhibits, and major contest exhibits are FREE. Your entry tags will be waiting for you when you bring your items to the fair on Sunday, August 4th. You could be a winner. We look forward to seeing you at the Carbon County Fair!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Still Exhibit entry information: Rosa Hawk 610-826-5352
Livestock Superintendents: Dennis and Deanna Cunfer 610-377-3749